How to create an offer to sell BTC with EUR
First download, install Bisq and create a backup (copy seed words - see How to back up your Bisq wallet seed).
Creating an offer to sell BTC is a slower way to sell than simply taking an existing offer, see How to sell BTC on Bisq with EUR, because you have to stay online on the Bisq network and wait for someone to take your offer. But it does allow you to set the price and other conditions of your trade. By creating an offer you also help improve the liquidity of Bisq.
1. On Market tab select EUR - Euro
2. Click on CREATE NEW OFFER TO SELL BTC FOR EUR.
3. Set the terms of your offer - price, amount, payment method, security deposit.
4. Review offer details including amount, price. Then click on NEXT STEP.
5. Fund your trade (from Bisq wallet or external wallet).
6. Click on PLACE OFFER TO SELL BITCOIN.
7. Your offer will now become visible for anyone on Bisq to take. Wait for someone to take your offer. Remember to keep Bisq running and online for your offer to be available.
8. When your offer is taken you will be notified. Wait for a blockchain confirmation for the trade contract to be confirmed.
9. Wait for the buyer to make the fiat payment. Confirm that you have received your EUR.
10. Confirm payment received and release BTC to buyer.