Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. The specific sections below are just examples for demonstration purposes.
Bisq won't start
My wallet has an incorrect balance
- Resyncing your simplified payment verification (SPV) file may resolve this. See Delete and resync SPV file
Bisq is using too much RAM
- Limiting the maximum amount of RAM the JVM is allowed to use may resolve this. See Reduce JVM MAXRam
- On Linux, restricting memory arena allocation can reduce Bisq's off-heap memory consumption. See Linux_Memory_Arenas
Bisq app appears in taskbar, but clicking it opens a blank window
Try to maximize the Bisq window.
- Find the Bisq shortcut you use to start Bisq
- Right click on it > select "shortcut" > Change the Run dropdown from "Normal size window" to "Maximized"
Solution found by teambitcoin (link)
My problem isn't addressed here
See user support for ways to get support.