Paysera is a payment method to due to be added shortly after v1.7.3.
Paysera is a multi-currency mobile payment provider and web app based in Lithuania. It providing standard banking services but it is not a registered bank.
- Currencies accepted: AUD, BGN, BYN, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, GEL, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, KZT, MXN, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, RON, RSD, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR
- Trade window: 24 hours
- Signing required: No
- Bisq Limits: eg 0.25 BTC
Paysera is an established multi-currency payment service that provides users with the option to trade in multiple currencies instantly for low fees with the functionality of a mobile and banking app.
- 1 Where can I find out more about Paysera?
- 2 What countries are available for Paysera?
- 3 What currencies are available for Paysera?
- 4 What is the maximum trading duration for Paysera?
- 5 What is the maximum BTC limit for an Paysera trade?
- 6 Is Payserapa a payment method that can be signed?
- 7 How do I set up a Paysera account?
- 8 How do I add Paysera as a payment method in Bisq?
- 9 How do I buy BTC with my Paysera account?
- 10 How do I sell BTC with my Paysera account?
- 11 Are there any limits for me to be aware of when using my Paysera account?
- 12 Are there any fees for me to be aware of when using my Paysera account?
- 13 How does dispute resolution when trading with Paysera?
Where can I find out more about Paysera?
Here is a list of Paysera resources:
What countries are available for Paysera?
What currencies are available for Paysera?
What is the maximum trading duration for Paysera?
The maximum trade time is 1 day. Generally Paysera transfers will be completed instantly.
What is the maximum BTC limit for an Paysera trade?
Is Payserapa a payment method that can be signed?
No, Paysera accounts do not require signing.
How do I set up a Paysera account?
Vist the Paysera website to set up an account. You will need a Spanish bank account.
How do I add Paysera as a payment method in Bisq?
It is easy to add your Paysera account to Bisq.
- Go to the top menu in Bisq and select Account.
- Then select National Currency Accounts.
- Click add new account
- Select Paysera
- Complete the details
- Choose to use a custom account name this helps makes it easier for you to manage multiple payment methods in Bisq (this will be visible only to you, for example: Paysera - EUR - Jaan Tamm)
- Click save new account
If you have more than one Paysera account you wish to add to Bisq you can create different accounts for each.
Make sure all the details are correct when you add.
How do I buy BTC with my Paysera account?
You can buy BTC with Paysera on Bisq in 2 waysː
- Make an offer to buy BTC on the EUR market.
- Take an offer to buy BTC on the EUR market.
When the offer is confirmed Bisq will provide you with the BTC Sellers Paysera details for you to complete the payment. You should send payment immediately and confirm you have done so in Bisq by clicking 'payment started'.
If you have the option to include a payment reference please leave it blank. If your bank requires one, please just use your name that matches your bank account.
Once the BTC Seller receives your payment they will confirm in Bisq and your security deposit and your purchased trade amount will be available in your wallet.
How do I sell BTC with my Paysera account?
You can sell BTC with Paysera on Bisq in 2 waysː
- Make an offer to sell BTC on the EUR market.
- Take an offer to sell BTC on the EUR market.
When the offer is confirmed Paysera will provide with the BTC Buyer with your Paysera details for you to complete the payment. They should send payment at their first opportunity and confirm they have done so in Bisq by clicking 'payment started'.
Once you receive payment from the BTC Buyer you should confirm payment has been received in Bisq. One you have done this the BTC Buyer will receive their funds and you will receive your security deposit back.
Are there any limits for me to be aware of when using my Paysera account?
Paysera offers four levels of identification. The levels determine how much you can transfer daily, monthly and annually. You can move up in levels at any time for free, but you might need to provide additional information.
|1||Exchange currency, conduct internal Paysera transfers and make online purchases with your account up to a currency equivalent of 30 euros daily, 740 euros monthly and 2,500 euros annually.|
|2||In addition to Level 1 services, transfer to banks up to a currency equivalent of 370 euros daily, 1,110 euros monthly and 2,500 euros annually.|
|3||In addition to Level 2 services, add the option of opening a Paysera Visa card or business account, transfer to international accounts and take care of e-commerce up to a currency equivalent of 1,480 euros daily, 1,480 euros monthly and 17,760 euros annually|
|4||Take advantage of services offered at all levels with no limits on how much you can send or receive|
Are there any fees for me to be aware of when using my Paysera account?
Fees are competitively priced. Paysera offers a exchange rates that are typically within 1% of the mid-market rate for currency exchange. Payment between users is free.
Withdrawals to banks are free or low cost.
Paysera is also useful to send / receive SWIFT payments the fees are about 7 Euros.
How does dispute resolution when trading with Paysera?
If a dispute occurs the mediator may ask the buyer to send them information showing that they made the payment of the correct amount to the BTC Seller within the correct time frame.
The mediator may ask the seller to send them information to prove their account details are correct, or in the case of the BTC Buyer making a payment late, or of the wrong amount.
For more information see dispute resolution.